We deliver successful commercial outcomes by bringing strategic insight to property portfolios.
Our Program, Cost, Consultancy experts provide cost consulting, project management and associated specialist consultancy services to private- and public-sector clients in Sub-Sahara Africa. Through intelligent cost management we help our clients realise value for money, whether we are partnering to deliver buildings, industrial plants and healthcare facilities or water and sanitation systems, energy and highways projects. We strive for the best strategic commercial management, while supporting our clients’ aspirations in quality, programme and sustainability, throughout a development’s whole lifecycle.
With our extensive experience and specialist knowledge of end markets and building types,enable us to accurately advise on the cost implications of our clients’ requirements. Successful cost management requires the adopt ion of optimum procurement strategies, designed to balance the, at times, conflicting requirements of risk, certainty, speed, design, quality, budgets and benefits.
Our cost managers are regularly consulted by investors who want to better understand their risks as part of technical due diligence, business transformation processes, and project risk and contingency management. Joadah’s cost managers are integral to our design process.We inform design choices that realise high-performance outcomes and deliver commercial certainty on projects.
This whole life cycle approach encompasses the three key stages:
- Business needs/design – from benchmarking, cash movement management, cost modelling/planning and due diligence to fund monitoring, risk mitigation, supply chain management and value analysis
- Asset implementation – including change control and accounting, cost control, payments and final accounting, post-implementation reviews and close-out, project auditing and trade contractor procurement
- ongoing life cycle – such as implementation of capex/opex projects, insurance valuations, real estate tax planning, strategic facilities management and whole life analysis
- Cost modelling and cost planning
- Value and risk analysis
- Life cycle costing
- Post contract cost management and final account settlement