Joadah Consult is a limited liability company with a proven set-up for Infrastructure and Management Consultancy projects with all the technical and financial capabilities of undertaking projects of any size.
Joadah Consult provides superior consulting services in design and project management. We bring a fresh and innovative approach to consulting services, acting as liaison between the end-user and the clients. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing costs and providing quality works.
- Professionalism in our works,
- Respect for each other and our clients, Informal and Formal communication in our working relationships
- Agreement in decision making, Financial Independence,
- Professional capability
Through these values, we maintain our integrity and the quality of our outputs. These values form our Code of Conduct. To ensure this code of conduct is adhered to we have in house Business Integrity and Quality Management Systems. In addition to the above, the Company retains absolute independence from contractors, manufacturers and suppliers and is not associated with any interest that might interfere with its work as a consultant.
- Customer Focus
- Execution Efficiency
Joadah Consult Governance framework is underpinned by the following considerations;
- The need to ensure effective coordination on overall policy framework and strategic direction between Joadah Executive Management and its distinct business units given the role the business units will play in achieving the corporate vision
- Recognition that whilst engineering consulting service is fundamentally driven by technical capability the need to create the appropriate structures for governance, business development and internal control to ensure overall risk and resource allocation and leadership development is key
- The need to ensure greater cohesion in the operational execution of the various business units to leverage economies of scale, business development and achieve cross selling
- To develop a leadership pipeline and collaborative approach to decision making and governance by involving cross section of the business unit leadership team and core support functions in development of respective policies
- People centricity: driving a performance culture which rewards high performers based on a well defined objective setting and performance evaluation
The rationale for alignment of Joadah Consult strategic businesses units is to:
- Ensure aggressive and yet planned, systematic business development across all the key service verticals of Joadah Consult
- Achieve effective control and governance structure
- Ensure effective leadership and operational efficiency
- Optimise existing staff strength under an agile structure
- Align businesses with clear synergies to leverage Joadah Consult capabilities>
- Position an enabling framework for development of a lean, efficient engineering services consulting outfit across Africa with strategic outposts in key international markets
- Achieve potential benefits of cross-selling and shared services infrastructure and business support model in quality control, design and project management
- Ensure planned and controlled business development